Weight Limits on Porta Potti's?

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by lovetocamp2010, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Oldshirt

Oldshirt Member

Heck! I’m underweight and have always tried to gain and build up to no avail. Societal norms suck (i.e. the Barbie and Ken Doll complex) and I just don’t accept them. I don’t think anyone was trying to be rude or cruel at all. I don’t think any of us on here really give a (?) how skinny or large another is on the Pop Up Portal. I’d just like to meet y’all at our favorite camp sites and enjoy what we all have a in common here. Any help or feedback is always appreciated on here and some occasional humor. Just my 2 centavos... Signed: Chicken Legs (nickname given in Angeles City long, long ago!) ;)

2. dbhost

dbhost Well-Known Member

If you'd like to gain some weight, you can have some of mine. I have plenty extra to spare!

When I was a kid, I was scrawny, but something changed with my metaolism I would say at age 30. I mean I was literally always underweight, by a large margin, and with no change to my level of diet, or excersize, I started gaining weight, fairly rapidly. Going from a physical, on my feet all day job to a desk job didn't help the matter at all either.

3. Oldshirt

Oldshirt Member

Thanks for the offer there dbhost! Flying a desk does it to lots of folks I’ve worked with, too.