I'm totally new to all of this, so please excuse my complete lack of knowledge about all things pop up (especially the electrical system.) Here's my story: when I bought the camper the battery was pretty much dead, but had enough juice to raise the top when I got it home. I plugged it in to the house and it seemed like it was charging the battery. It got up to about 80% charged according to the gauge. We were backyard camping and had a heater and one other thing plugged into the outlets when suddenly everything went dead, even the lights. I had also been having trouble getting the furnace to turn on. I checked the breakers and nothing was tripped. I wiggled the 30amp fuse (I'm assuming that's the main fuse) and there was a beeping and the lights flickered on. As long as I wiggled it into the correct spot, the lights would stay on and the furnace started up. The outlets, however, were now not working (yes, I realize they only work when I'm plugged in.) I tried to reset the GFCI outlet, but the reset button will not push in at all. I went in this afternoon to fiddle around a little bit and I noticed that the battery was now totally dead again according to the gauge, even though the camper had been plugged in all day and it had showed almost full charge last night. I unplugged the camper and flipped the breakers on and off and then pulled all the fuses out and put them back in. Again, a beeping when I pulled the 30amp fuse and now there is no power even when it's plugged in. Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm assuming I need a new battery for starters, but that doesn't explain the fact that there's no power when I'm plugged in.