Welcoming prayers for me and Dh

Discussion in 'Best Wishes/Remembrances for Loved Ones & Friends' started by BarbaraFaith, Jul 16, 2013.

1. BarbaraFaith

BarbaraFaith New Member

Friday I got some not so good news from my vascular surgeon. You see, last November, I had a stent placed in the popliteal artery in my left leg (and another placed higher up in another artery) due to complete blockage. At my follow-up appointment Friday, I was told that the stent placed in the artery just above my knee was compromised and I am not getting proper blood flow to my lower leg. To my surgeons surprise, I am not experiencing any signs/symptoms. Eventually I will have to have bypass surgery to my leg. As a nurse, I am fully aware that being diabetic for over 20 years, I am bound to have some sort of complications. It is what it is, and my strong faith will get me through this. My biggest concern however, is that I continue to be somewhat healthy and able bodied, in order to help care for DH who has mobility issues and chronic health problems.

2. Dubbya

Dubbya Wherever you go, there you are...

Lady, I love your attitude of gratitude! Thanks for sharing.

Kneemail sent. God bless you both real good!

3. kentuckyrascal

kentuckyrascal Member

Sorry Barb abt your problem with the stent. Will keep you and ur husband in my prayers and on a pray list at church. Mobility problems are no fun and not knowing if you are going to be standing up or down with the next step, I have 2 implants that I need to help keep going. And when other health issues appear on top of this the stress level goes up over the radar. Only ask that I r able to have the strength and patience in ur time of need.

4. JeepMama

JeepMama New Member

sending up prayers for you right now. Please keep us updated BarbaraFaith as to how you are doing.

5. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

You will be in our prayers. Ray and Jin

6. Misc99

Misc99 New Member

I will most definitely pray for you.

7. stef234237

stef234237 Member

You are in my prayers. I love the can do spirit.