Well this year was mostly a bust..

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by Brate, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Brate

Brate Bravado!

Well we got 4 nights booked at Galveston Island State Park, TX. Even though the forecast says 30% chance of rain the whole week my wife said "[_____] it, that only means there is a 70% chance it won't rain".

2. tenttrailer

tenttrailer Art & Joyce - Columbus, O

We got the pup out 3 times for a total of 18 nights. We winterized the camper in mid July because the wife became ill. Hopefully next year she will fell better and we will get out 8 to 15 times.

3. mamabean5

mamabean5 Well-Known Member

After caring for my father for a very long time, he passed last January. In March, when things started to clear, I made camping reservations for a trip every 3 weeks. Figured if I got one good summer before something happened with the other parents, I would be grateful. Well, we managed to enjoy two summers. It's all about to change again, but I am very thankful for each and every weekend we were able to camp. We've definitely learned to take life one day at a time and enjoy every trip with our pup!

4. hotrodcamper

hotrodcamper Member

I only got out 5 times for a total of 15 nights. By next year my divorce will be history and things can start getting back to normal.

5. scubacamper

scubacamper Well-Known Member

We're on number 4 with at least one more planned for November. That's about 2 more than when we used the tent last year. Also we actually didn't start until the Memorial Day weekend since I just purchased it over Easter of this year.