Went Dark....Again!

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by hahahamilton, Oct 24, 2016.

1. hahahamilton

hahahamilton Member

Decided we needed more room and something newer so we purchased a 2017 Keystone Bullet 272BHS at the end of August. Got out in it 4 times (plus driveway camping) before we had to put it away. Absolutely love it! The double bunks are so much better for the kids and the windows are huge compared to our old one. There are extra ones in the bunks which helps make inside is very bright.

One day when I figure out how to get pics off my phone, I will post one.

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Congrats.. hope to get a tour of it if you can make it out to one of our rallies..

3. exploreco

exploreco Active Member

Congrats! That is a model were are looking at going to if we go dark. Trying to decide between TT or hybrid.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

4. silverfz

silverfz Active Member

When we got our double bunk they did not have this floor plan at that length. We feel like that would have worked better for us.

i do not care about the length or does my wife who tows and parks so we both are good at it with a slight edge to the wife .
    now we camp more , travel further and things like what if it rains on one day of the trip or even things like unknown questionable campground stop over during travel for a night do not bother us.

satz