What a/c is on 2005 Bayside?

Discussion in 'Heating / Cooling Systems' started by Wordty, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Wordty

Wordty New Member

I’m researching and can’t find out how many BTUs my a/c is that came on my original 2005 Fleetwood Bayside. I cant get to the camper b/c it is buried in the garage up against a wall and if I can find out on this forum i wont have to get it out which requires lots of effort! Thanks for any help.

2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Most A/C were added after they were built. Usually a 13000 BTU Coleman Mach..... but not always.

3. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

No one could possibly answer your question because A/C isn't installed by the trailer manufacturer but by the dealer. What that dealer would install depends on what product line he sold at the time and what the prospective new owner of that trailer preferred.

4. Wordty

Wordty New Member

Thanks to you both! Makes sense. I am getting a eu2200i and heard that the Easy Start 364 has issues up in the high western environment and so was trying to find out if I'll have issues. Thanks again!

5. rabird

rabird Howdy!

the standard size is 13,500 BTU. I'll put up all the change in my pocket that its 13,500 BTU.

6. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

What issues? Regardless of whether or not you install a MicroAir Easy Start on the A/C you'd still want to use the proper jet for higher altitude operation. #62 is the standard jet, above 5000' you'd want to change to a #60, higher still a #58. This chart refers to the EU2000i but the same applies to the new EU2200i.

http://cdn.powerequipment.honda.com/pe/pdf/pubs/pci54675.pdf