What Did You Do To/For Your Camper Today September 2011

Discussion in 'So, What Did You Do For Your Camper This Month ?' started by bondo54, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmbhappycamper

fmbhappycamper PuP Power

like those but how heavy and why aren't there flowers stuck in there [?]
    I moved a permanent gazebo where I park the Pup and will be laying shellrock and have a powerbox to wire for a permanent CG site in Camp Yard [8D]

2. chrisman34

chrisman34 New Member

I modified the wedgies to fix the other crap plastic end! [:D] Then I winterized it [:(]

3. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Cement anchors are 18lb each. DW and I talked about straws for flowers, but decided not to do that. :)

4. melbo

melbo New Member

I put new bedding on one of the beds. Looks great besides the fact that its a little too big. Oh well looks like more sewing for me!

5. PinnMcrack

PinnMcrack Active Member

Painted back bumper black. Sanded a fiberglass repair so it can be painted in the near future [;)]
    Getting a new set of drawer faces made. [:D] Repacked everything that we had used a couple of weeks ago at music fest.

6. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Cool. This is the kind of thing that requires [CAM] for us all to enjoy. [:D]

Hey bud, nice idea for the cement blocks. Are you going to paint them to match the pup?

7. freenaz

freenaz Member

Added 3 12v outlets and purchased a new double step hopefully I can get that installed tomorrow.

8. Thom

Thom New Member

I went on the 2nd (and final) test trip before I remodel/refurbish my 1977 Starcraft Starflie 6. I got to see both back cables break in the same trip. That means the camper is out of commission until I gut it. I was going to work on it anyway, but now I don't have much choice (unless I sell it for parts - which the DW might prefer [;)]).

Looking forward to the project anyway....

9. ghacker

ghacker Active Member

Finished night lights for DW & kids. 3 LEDs across baseboard of slideout dinette. No more stumbling around in the dark.

10. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

YES, thinking about going with green to match the Fleetwood green canvas, or brown, to match the outdoor rug.. The first set was white.

11. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member Platinum Supporting Member

Bought a set of fleece sheets for the main bunk, from Penney's. For ground camping, we've had polarfleece liners for years, and I really noticed the dampness at Grand Canyon the week before last. That was when I realized the camping we had done in similar weather since we began using the pup again last year had been when we had hook-ups and the electric mattress pad. Hope these sheets work, I may buy a set for the other bed when/if they run a better sale, though this was about 60% off.

Put the old pup on CL, the next opportunity to have it advertised through DH's place of employment won't be for a couple more weeks. It would be very nice to sell this pup so I can park int he driveway again - OTH, my backing skills with the 4Runner have improved with parking it in the street.

12. cstover

cstover New Member

Replaced all the drawer hardware( got rid of gold, brushed nickel instead.), cleaned the pup, washes everything, condensed the gear, completed the fridge mod, soldered and heat strinked the fan connections, greased the jacks and all the bearings. Next it is to clean up all the trailer wiring.

13. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Active Member

Re installed propane tanks, cover and new battery box.

14. NJGuy

NJGuy Active Member

Continued cleaning NTM 3023 TrailManor. Also, spent time trying to figure how everything works.

15. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

I cleaned out the pup and got it ready for it trip to the dealer next week.. [:(] Will miss it but we replaced it with a TT [8D] , so we will still be campering, just a different type of it... [8D]

16. ztrousdale

ztrousdale New Member

We took our PUP out to Carpenteria State Beach. We stayed 6 days/nights sleeping to the waves crashing on the beach and making smores over the campfire on the maiden voyage of our PUP. Life is good!

17. Eanddrice

Eanddrice Member

[:D] Spent all day Saturday cleaning and repacking the PUP for an upcoming outting. Cannot wait. I had a sticking latch on the door that I fixed. Took a bunch of unnecessary stuff out to make room for different unnecessary stuff [LOL]

18. Dubbya

Dubbya Wherever you go, there you are...

I heard that! LOL... happens at our house all the time!

19. beeday

beeday Greenville, SC

Well for starters I replaced all of the receptacles inside, replaced the gray water and black water release valves, added a slide shelf inside the cabinet, and getting ready for a long weekend with a nice cool one at that in our fleetwood avalon POP up. Camp and play hard this weekend everyone and be safe.

20. Manper

Manper New Member

[:(] winterized her on saturday [V]
    Began contimplating moving to the dark side [RTM]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.