What is a Coleman TSR air conditioner? Is it s Mach?

Discussion in 'Heating / Cooling Systems' started by awhendricks, Jul 4, 2018.

1. awhendricks

awhendricks New Member

82918343-6574-488A-88B1-022B77167999.jpeg 21223EA8-F4D6-41AD-AFA6-CF30C0997076.jpeg I’ve got a 96 Coleman Taos, and I’m having a terrible time identifying which AC unit my camper has. It resembles a Mach style AC, but the model number on the information decal is not legible. The inside cover says Coleman TSR, but I haven’t found any parts or information on the TSR other than AC covers that show to fit Mach and TSR series. Do I have a Mach 1 or 3 or something else? Thanks for any information.

2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

3. Novarich

Novarich Active Member

I just purchased a similar used unit to put on my camper and found another set of tags with the model and ser. # in the opening under the unit. My outside tag is also faded.

Attached Files:

4. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

I'm also trying to determine what model Coleman AC I have. The outside shroud is very cracked up and I don't expect it to last much longer. Guess I'm going to have to risk removing it to get a model number. Didn't realize a plastic cover would be so expensive.