What is My Husband Thinking? We are going to the Dark Side???

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by Sharon, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Sharon

Sharon Dover, FL

Awesome! Thanks for the link. Im off to check it out. We love how this looks on the web and really want to see one in person. Its great to know this is perfect for a couple. Our kids are grown and married and dont hang with us. Maybe one day we can take the grand babies.

Sharon

2. Sharon

Sharon Dover, FL

I did check and it shows Dustys in Bartow is a dealer, their online dont show any so guess we will have to go out there. They dont get the best reviews. Not many to be found. And from what I can see they are way over priced. The guy that bought my pup had just left there saying how over priced they were. And came and bought my pup.

Also it shows Dream Rv in Bradenton is a Dutchmen dealer and they dont show this model online, But I googled them and they get some really bad reviews.

3. Sharon

Sharon Dover, FL

Updating this thread!

We finally did it. We purchased a 2014 Forest River "Coachman Freedom Express 192RBS" 50th Anniversary Edition.

Went to the Ocala RV show about 1.5 hours away, they didnt have it there so had to go to the store in Winter garden.

And have to say, It was way to easy. LOL! I was only there 30 mins. No pressure. That was a big fear of mine. We worked out every thing with the bank and insurance company today.

And we pick her up on Saturday.

Here is a link to my post and a slide show of the dealers pictures of this unit.
    http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?topic=80259.0

Thanks you all for your tips and suggestions in this hard process.

Cant wait to go camping again.

Sharon

4. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Congrats ... and .....

[​IMG]

5. 88PUP

88PUP being crazy- has kept me from going insane

WHAT ABOUT THE ICE CREAM??????

6. Sharon

Sharon Dover, FL

Love it!

Thanks Everyone! We are still a little shocked. We thought this day would never come. And here a month ago I had accepted the fact it might never happen. Funny how things can change in a instant.

Sharon