What kind of decals do you have on your PUP?

Discussion in 'Checkout My Rig !' started by jam0911, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

aabc...

That sounds like grounds for divorce.

2. aabc

aabc Member

Wrenchgear, the number sticker or that I might have an inner Honey Boo Boo? [:O] He said if I got one he would put one right next to it that said "and making sure it doens't come home" among many others! We were having quite a good laugh about all the awful HBB stickers we could come up with. It should be noted our ONLY viewing of HBB is ads for her show and it's enough to make us turn the channel every time!

3. Wagnfixr

Wagnfixr New Member

We just have one small GoFast sticker on the side. GoFast is my favorite energy drink...that I can only find on the Matco tool truck. We always pick up destination decals, but for now I've been decorating the coolers with them. Thinking of making a removable panel on the back of the pup for the decals, then I can remove it when we sell it. Plus, I can keep it...maybe put it on the wall in the garage or something.

4. Popup Sailor

Popup Sailor New Member

Not really a sticker. Our camper was sold at an Air Force base and they took a paint stick and crudely put om #473. We could not find a scenic sticker large enough. On the way home we stopped by the truck stop, but the wife rejected the large "I Like Boobs" sticker. Not really sure why? So I painted over with flat black, painted on our name, and a bunch of flowers. The wife found those family stickers. It is right next to the door.

[​IMG]

5. vjlarson

vjlarson Active Member

Nice job covering up that number. :)

6. Wenchinwaiting

Wenchinwaiting New Member

I put flowers on my tv and pup...girly all the way. They have faded however i got them at hobby lobby so i can always get more...

7. JCampbell1180

JCampbell1180 New Member

Awesome.

8. TheBerrys

TheBerrys 1977 Palomino in Albuquerque, NM

I replaced the original decals with different color ones to match our new paint job and added these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. lvmycag

lvmycag Member

None