When we see you leave your pup in the morning

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by Jimbow, May 5, 2013.

1. Jimbow

Jimbow Active Member

What are you wearing?

We are usually heading out for the day and wearing hiking clothes. Zip off pants, a long sleeve quick drying Columbian shirt and a polar fleece. Depending on locale, I may have a western hat or a ball cap. My pack will be loaded for most emergencies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. 97Widerider

97Widerider Making Memories

Hopefully a big smile! [:D]

3. candleems

candleems Member

Jammies, sweatshirt/jacket (depends on temperature), footwear, wash cloth, toothbrush because I am headed to the bath house.

4. 2ColdBeers

2ColdBeers Member

Shorts and sandals usually, and if I'm wearing a shirt it'll probably be unbuttoned. Don't expect me to dress like a human until after coffee. [:D]

5. FL_Bill

FL_Bill I'm cooking something yummy!

Knife, and not much more...

[:O] [:O]
    [LOL]
    FL Bill

6. Yooperwannabe

Yooperwannabe Active Member

Depends on the day, and the campground but I have been know to go outside with my nightgown/jammas on. Most often, however, I am dressed for the day when I leave the camper. I don't have specific camping clothes, mainly shorts and sleeveless top or jeans and sweatshirt, exactly what I would be wearing at home, depending on the weather.

7. Ken Mc

Ken Mc Member

Hopefully some shorts and a fishing type shirt. Hiking boots, and a light back pack. Don't expect to see much.

Happy Camping

8. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

I sometimes wear jeans but I wear those light-weight zip-off pants a lot. I like the Columbia Titanium shirts, too. They have sunblock built right into the fabric. Depending on weather I'll have a fleece vest or jacket -- if it's really cold I'll put my old USAF field jacket on top of those. I like broad brim hats to keep the sun off my ears and neck. I have some mesh-vented ones for warm weather and a couple of leather ones for cold. Footwear is sandals, tennis shoes or hiking boots, depending on my plans. I love hot, low humidity weather because I like to sit around the campsite in sandals, shorts, and a T-shirt, especially in the evening.

9. BarbaraFaith

BarbaraFaith New Member

Depending on the weather, either a tee shirt and shorts or jacket and pants. I'm usually up at first dawn, plug in the coffee pot, and enjoy the solitude while the rest of the campground is still asleep. DH will wake up later, and I will commence to make a substantial breakfast that will usually hold us til supper time.

10. generok

generok Well-Known Member

You won't see me leave. When I return, I will be in waders and carrying a stringer of fish you will smell me cooking for breakfast. On our last day, you may see me leaving once we pack up, and in that case I'll be in jeans, hiking boots and a Ford Explorer.

11. PNW Family

PNW Family New Member

Dressed for the day. Even if there's a bathroom emergency, I keep a pair of jeans handy I can throw on quickly, and a pair of sandals if needs be.

12. Campit

Campit EAT SLEEP CAMP

Jammy jams, T shirt, washcloth, toothbrush and a hairbrush, headed to the restroom. I really don't care if you see me, cause who cares, I don't know you, I'm camping. :)

Campit

13. Sam III

Sam III New Member

Sweat pants, sweatshirt and flip flops. I'll be carting a bag and am heading for the bathhouse.

14. fallsrider

fallsrider Active Member

It depends on the weather...shorts and tee, or sweats and maybe a jacket. After the bathhouse activities, I love to brew a cup of coffee, then walk the CG while most are still asleep. I'll give a "good morning" to those up and about with me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

15. daveo1289

daveo1289 Active Member

Usually a set of sweats and coffee headed to my chair to take in the sun rise. Don't mind the bed head hair.

16. ghacker

ghacker Active Member

DW & DD, probably sleepwear. DS and I, likely jeans/shorts and shirt.

17. NJGuy

NJGuy Active Member

Shorts and tee shirt. If chilly, a sweatshirt. Reebok trail runners for footwear.

18. cwolfman13

cwolfman13 Active Member

You will rarely see me leaving...I'm usually in the boonies and away from other people...my neighbors are usually dispersed along the forest road, miles from my site. What I'm wearing greatly depends on the plans for the day as well as weather.

19. Darn

Darn Pup to Hybrid

+1 And also hopefully a smile.

20. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

I should have mentioned that on a photo shoot morning you won't see me leave either -- unless you're up two hours before dawn. I'm usually coming back about the time most people are starting to get up.