When's the last time you washed your pup?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by TheBlurb, Sep 2, 2019.

1. TheBlurb

TheBlurb Member

So how many of you regularly wash your trailer? I confess, I've yet to give mine a scrub since buying it 8 months ago. I'll consider it once I'm absolutely done camping for the year, but I still hope to get out on this fall. And washing before camping seems like spitting in the wind!

2. GalsofEscape

GalsofEscape Active Member

it may seem like spitting in the wind but all cleaning chores are like that. I wash it anytime it needs it,washing it is not that hard just a long handled car wash brush and a bucket of soapy water - i have gotten mud thrown up the front of it from the tow vehicle and i have gotten bird poop all down the side (black vultures were sitting in the tree we were under - ) - you just have not been using your camper right if it is still clean after 8 months LOL -

3. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Free wash at 65 MPH in a rain storm.

xxxapache likes this.
  4. JiffyPopJunkie

JiffyPopJunkie Active Member

It just poured here!
    Seriously, i wash it real good once in the spring and depending on the pollen it get another (pollen really makes a mess). Unless i kick up mud all over it or the birds do their thing, thats about it.