When's the last time you washed your pup?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by TheBlurb, Sep 2, 2019.

1. TheBlurb

TheBlurb Member

So how many of you regularly wash your trailer? I confess, I've yet to give mine a scrub since buying it 8 months ago. I'll consider it once I'm absolutely done camping for the year, but I still hope to get out on this fall. And washing before camping seems like spitting in the wind!

2. GalsofEscape

GalsofEscape Well-Known Member

it may seem like spitting in the wind but all cleaning chores are like that. I wash it anytime it needs it,washing it is not that hard just a long handled car wash brush and a bucket of soapy water - i have gotten mud thrown up the front of it from the tow vehicle and i have gotten bird poop all down the side (black vultures were sitting in the tree we were under - ) - you just have not been using your camper right if it is still clean after 8 months LOL -

3. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Free wash at 65 MPH in a rain storm.

xxxapache likes this.
  4. JiffyPopJunkie

JiffyPopJunkie Active Member

It just poured here!
    Seriously, i wash it real good once in the spring and depending on the pollen it get another (pollen really makes a mess). Unless i kick up mud all over it or the birds do their thing, thats about it.