Where do I find a spool of this canvas lining insert stuff?

Discussion in 'Mystery Parts' started by albarrus, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:51 AM.

  1. albarrus

    albarrus New Member

    Likes Received:
    Aug 11, 2020
    Albuquerque, NM
    My wife sat on an unsupported bed and it came down hard, no one got hurt, except for my pup. The canvas tore some, particularly this canvas lining that goes into the insert tube thing that helps with climate control/security.

    I can sew fine, but I need new material. I can't, for the life of me, find this item for sale anywhere. Seems I should be able to find a big spool of it, it's easily torn and, hopefully, i'll be able to remove the torn stuff and sew in new material with ease, then pry open the insert tube and fit it back in, then close up the tube again.

    Does anyone know where I can find some? Thanks in advance.

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020 at 11:58 AM
    BigAl likes this.
  2. Sneezer

    Sneezer Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    Aug 8, 2015
    DFW, TX
    I think it is called a J-strip. Couple threads I found indicated upholstery/sail shops were able to help.

Share This Page