Where the heck have they been.

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by Ladiesman, Aug 2, 2020 at 12:39 PM.

1. Ladiesman

Ladiesman Active Member

So I just got back from a couple day camping trip. Small State Park campground in Illinois. My favorite place because we always book the river front spots and there are only 28 electric sites for campers spaced apart really nice. We go there a lot. So we walked around like we usually do. We saw 6 PUPs none new or even newer. My wife says to me this is by far the most Pop Ups we have seen at any campground. Where the heck have they been all this time. There was a mint condition hard sided Palomino that looked like it just rolled out of the show room belonged an elderly couple. Probably original owners ,I alway thought those were cool.

campfire Joe likes this.
  2. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

With many hotels being closed or limited some opted for campers.

craiglepaige likes this.
  3. Steveo4090

Steveo4090 Well-Known Member

They've probably been in previous owner's driveways sitting there waiting for years to be used again lol

Glad they're getting out there again!

kcsa75 and HappyTraveler like this.
  4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Due to the Pandemic a lot of people are worried about "who slept on my bed last etc." They are dusting off the seldom used equipment to stay safe and healthy.

campfire Joe and HappyTraveler like this.