Where's all the Starcraft owners?

Discussion in 'The Other Stuff' started by Detroit_Iron, Apr 2, 2013.

1. tls2971

tls2971 Active Member

I'm a proud owner of a 1984 StarCraft Starflyer 19. I just purchased it a few weeks ago and am working on the roof right now. Over all she's in great shape for being an old one.

J Starsky and retiredmikey like this.
  2. NothingsChocking

NothingsChocking Active Member

I was going to purchase a Starcraft Comet Hardside when the camper purchase idea turned serious. But it appeared they discontinued that model after 16 and I did not come across many used.

3. Symon

Symon New Member

81 starlite 1505 just got it a couple weeks ago, got some things to do! Roof needs to be redone, front and back of the box show water damage too, but the canvass is perfect for being stored for 8 years outside! everything else works like a champ, actually usable

4. Lixa

Lixa New Member

Awww! I just got a 1984 Starlite 17! Unfortunately, mine's not in as lovely condition as yours :(
    Boo

Well, I'm gonna fix it up a little and get out there!

5. Be-Ce

Be-Ce Member

We picked ours up a couple of weeks ago: a '98 Meteor.
    2017-04-15 15.38.14.jpg 2017-04-15 15.38.43.jpg
    Dig that antenna I jigged up? [;)]

Pommom70, prop630 and tls2971 like this.
  6. giadiep

giadiep Active Member

Are "grey" members allowed on this thread? I have a 2011 StarCraft Travel Star 187 TB. 3 bunk Hybrid and love it. Just sold a 2002 Coleman Cottonwood Pup to another family to enjoy.

7. JunkyBurrittos

JunkyBurrittos Active Member

Hi Starcraft owners.

Hoping you can help. I purchased a 2005 Starcraft Centennial 3606 earlier this year, haven't even opened it yet, but the keys have disappeared before I could even get them onto my key ring. I called Starcraft and she gave me a website to call to order keys but didn't tell me what the key cut would be. She pretty much indicated security was not a priority back then and all keys were the same, but didn't indicate what I should order.

I know I had two keys, one that started with an R and one with perhaps a C? I was hoping some of you could tell me what your key cuts were and I could try that. I'm curious to see if everyone with the same model indeed has the same key or if they cycled through different cuts. I was a bit shocked to hear this!

Anyhow, hoping you can help because I'm taking the pup to a campground to set up for the first time this weekend. Fortunately my door is unlocked but I can't get into any of my compartments.

8. Be-Ce

Be-Ce Member

@giadiep I say sure, the more - the merrier! @JunkyBurrittos I'm sorry. I can't help ya. The lock cylinder was removed from our door & no interior locks. When we questioned the sellers about the exterior lock, they pointed out that anyone who wants to gain access just needs to undo the velcro from around the door frame, and, well...

9. DOACanada

DOACanada New Member

Hello All...

Proud owner of a NTM 1994 Starcraft Starflyer 1021 - I bought it half way through the season last year. Didn't do any mod's or refinishing, mostly got used to using it and figuring out what worked well and what didn't. Now over the off season I've been meticulously planning my renovation for this thing, along with picking up odd's and end's over the winter.

Attached Files:

10. DOACanada

DOACanada New Member

Be-Ce I had that same thought until I collapsed it and wanted to secure it in my driveway while it was being stored and not in use, then I realized that being able to lock it up was a good idea. Just my two cents, but I feel a lock is worth it in my opinion.

11. Colleen Banks-Shanahan

Colleen Banks-Shanahan New Member

I'm a proud 2 week owner of my first pup and it's a 1991 starcraft vista starmaster, hard sides. We have not left the house yet but we are excited.

Bobcat08 and prop630 like this.
  12. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

I have a StarCraft. I think I have some water damage in my floors, but I have not investigated it much yet.

Bobcat08 likes this.
  13. BigTex56

BigTex56 New Member

I purchased a 2007 Starcraft with a model# of 2407. I do not know the model name of mine that I see everyone posting, such as Starflyer, Meteor, Centennial, etc. Does anyone know the model name for my 2407? Just would like to know.

14. BirdsNest

BirdsNest Active Member

According to this, "StarCraft 2407" IS the model/name of your trailer.
    http://www.antiguarv.com/sc2009/brochures/07_Folding_Cmping_Trailers.pdf

15. prop630

prop630 Member

Just purchased a 1999 StarCraft Meteor a few weeks ago, just finished going over it and getting familiar with everything. Happy to see someone else has one as well, how are you enjoying yours Be-Ce? Looking forward to getting out and doing some traveling with it over the summer now. Have fun all and happy camping.
    driveway.jpg

16. astronomynv

astronomynv 98 Starcraft Constellation 1021 TV 93 Ford Bronco

KOA South Lake Tahoe.jpg 98 Starcraft Constellation 1021

retiredmikey and prop630 like this.
  17. Solo camper

Solo camper Member

Purchased this 1404 last summer. Took three short trips last summer. Going over it good now. Have a trip planned in a few weeks. Usually go solo. With the eight foot box and one slide out works best with one camper. Biggest issue is the table takes up a lot of space and does not allow access to both sides of seats at once. But I like the quick set up and light weight. Planning a trip out West this summer. We will see.

Attached Files:

prop630 likes this.
  18. prop630

prop630 Member

Nice looking rig Solo, my wife and I enjoy ours for the same reasons as you, easy set up, light weight, and just enough room for the two of us and the dog. We use a smaller fold down plastic table in ours which gives us enough table and more room, I don't know if that helps you at all. Have fun on you trip.

19. Dan from Troup

Dan from Troup Well-Known Member

Heard the call to all Starcraft owners. Recently picked up an 04 #2406. Overall good shape but lift cable is frayed so that's first on my to do list. Going to replace my graphics too. Mine has the 12' box with shower/toilet. Love your little PUP Solo. IMG_20180428_193905527_HDR.jpg

20. heagen

heagen New Member

Hi All!
    We just purchased a NTU 2012 StarCraft Starflyer 10. It is in excellent condition.
    We have never owned a pop up and only have tent camped before.
    We wanted a pop up with NOTHING extra (no AC, fridge or electricity), so we had to look for a little while.

We are planning our first trip out with our boys (ages 6 and 3) this weekend. Very excited!

Attached Files: