Which Stabilizer jack?

Discussion in 'Stabilizing Your Camper' started by willemv, Apr 10, 2014.

1. willemv

willemv New Member

I have a 2007 Fleetwood Bayside. I have two choices Bal 23025 or 23026. Which one is on your Bayside?

Thanks

2. Ryanincc

Ryanincc Truth is poetry. Most Americans do not like poetry

I did a little looking, and Im sure one of the experts around here could answer better, but I looked into the Highlander series parts manual for 2010, thats here on the portal in the owners manual section up top and on the left. It calls for the 20 inch stabilizer jack. part # 4751B3351. I'm pretty sure your's isn't a highlander, but my guess is it doesn't really matter since they appear to bolt on the same. If so, Id get the longer one just incase you have to set up on some bad inclines. Sorry Im not more help

ps. This is more of a help bump [:D] And Welcome from South Texas!

3. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

BAL 23025 17"
    http://www.amazon.ca/BAL-23025-Stabilizing-Jacks-Trailer/dp/B000GGMSQM

BAL 23026 20"
    http://www.amazon.com/BAL-23026-Light-Trailer-Stabilizing/dp/B000V9ATEW

Are you looking to replace a damaged stab, or to add a set ? If your adding a set, get the 20" ones ... if your replacing a damaged stab, measure the others and order the size that closely matches..

4. willemv

willemv New Member

Thanks for all the info.

2 out of 4 are bad, because the previous owner used them wrong. They are for stabilizing only. So might as well change all of them.

If I have 17" now then my worry is that 20" will stick out the side of the trailer. I am not certain what the 20" dimension actually means. Searching for all dimensions did not get me anywhere.

5. speckhunter80

speckhunter80 Well-Known Member

The 20" is how far you can lower them. If you currently have the 17" measure how long they are when compacted. At most the 20" should only be 3" longer or 1.5" on each side. So measure the gap from the end of your current ones to the edge of the camper and see if there is room for another 1.5"