who likes vintage shasta campers?

Discussion in 'Vintage & Off The Wall Campers' started by penny, Jun 1, 2019.

1. penny

penny Well-Known Member

A couple of years ago, we were visiting my brother and his wife near Lake Isabella, CA. When we were out walking, I spotted an old shasta in very nice condition. We were in the market for a small trailer, and my SIL and I knocked on the neighbor's door to ask if they wanted to sell their trailer. It had it all. no dents, good paint, louvered windows all intact, both wings. But he didn't want to sell it. Well, my SIL sent me a text this morning with a picture of "my" shasta with a for sale sign on it. They are asking $5000 and if I hadn't gotten spoiled by the luxuries of a new camper, I would have bought it today. Or if it had been a lot lower priced, I would have bought it anyway. It is so nice! So if anyone is looking for vintage campers, I know where a nice one is!

Attached Files:

2. Dingit

Dingit Well-Known Member

Tempting, isn't it? I'm sure it's gone by now, even though Shastas always cost a little bit more.

I like the Aristocrats!

3. eoleson1

eoleson1 Well-Known Member

I should put wings on my 2018 Shasta.