Why yes, yes I am drilling holes in ping pong balls... isn't everyone?

Mama Llama

Mar 31, 2014
I was meandering through Dollar Tree earlier and saw packages of 8 ping pong balls for $1 and remembered a cute craft from Pinterest.

So, I purchased 80 balls and hurried home to bribe my son to dig out a strand of multi-colored Christmas lights. Then I went to drilling... ;)

I think they're fun and can't wait to hang them from our awning on our first camp out of 2014 that begins in just 3 more sleeps!

y5u6eha4.jpg

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
So many wrong things could be said about this ... [LOL] [LOL]

But looks like a good idea ... May have to make something like this myself... right now we have 2 or 3 different looking light strings we use, changing them out every couple trips so it's always different...

bropaul

Super Active Member
Aug 7, 2009
Oh my goodness, I happen to have a new string of colored Christmas lights but with white wires. I don't know 'why' I got them, probably found them on sale. I can't (or won't) use them on a green tree, but this is an amazing idea!!! I wonder how deep they are buried in the attic???

Our first trip is our rally in three weeks (not 3 sleeps [:(]), but I will try to get this done.

Thank you!
Diane

mamabean5

Super Active Member
Oct 7, 2009
BroPaul N The Cakelady said:
Oh my goodness, I happen to have a new string of colored Christmas lights but with white wires. ...Our first trip is our rally in three weeks (not 3 sleeps [:(]), but I will try to get this done.

Thank you!
Diane

Oh No! Now Diane has another prjoect to complete before the rally! [LOL] [LOL] [LOL][

efehser

Super Active Member
Sep 3, 2012
mamabean5 said:
Oh No! Now Diane has another prjoect to complete before the rally! [LOL] [LOL] [LOL][

Someone needs to take it easy and save it for Holly!

Great idea.

JAH

Mar 16, 2013
Added to the dollar store list. I already use Christmas light from years gone by - I like the glow of these.