I have been fighting with this issue for a while where my group 24 battery dies quickly over 5-6 hours even with nothing on. I thought it was the old battery which I replaced. We arrived at our first boondocking trip of the year yesterday and I hooked up the solar panel to top off the battery and after an hour it was topped off. When we went to bed I checked the batt and it was down to 70%. WTH. Wanting to conserve the batt for the morning I turned off the furnace. It got COLD last night. Was 27 when we woke up and between being cold and thinking about this issue I did not sleep. I got up at midnight to check the battery and it was down to 30%. I yanked the main fuse to keep it from totally killing the battery. So I had all night to think about this. I knew I had a drain somewhere since when hooking up the battery I always get a spark so I made it my goal this morning to find it. I don't know why exactly but my first thought was the radio so I pulled it off and unhooked the positive and as a test I touched the wires again and they sparked. Bingo. So I left it unhooked and I'm waiting for the battery to charge back up again to see if the problem is gone but I'm pretty confident. Before if I pulls the top fuse on the converter it would beep momentarily and then stop. Now its a long beep and the blown fuse light actually comes on where it didn't before. I'm guessing some kind of internal short in the radio. I'm just hoping we will have heat tonight. Any thoughts?