Will I get my hand slapped?

Discussion in 'Jokes And Campfire Stories / Songs' started by WrkrBee, Apr 5, 2020.

1. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

Since we are not being monitored by PopUp Steve, I'll see if I get my hand slapped for this.

A suspected COVID-19 male patient is lying in the hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.

A young student female nurse appears to check his vitals and IV levels. “Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to check IV levels." He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, “Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now: Are - my - test - results - back?"

2. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

If you really want a good test post something about guns.

3. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

You mean:
    She raises his gown, holds his musket in one hand and his balls gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

4. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Well, maybe you could start out by saying: A priest and a Rabi were walking along showing each other their new handguns. The Rabi said."With so much evil in the world maybe we should stop and pray to God our guns will be used to better mankind in some way. The priest replied."I don't think the Lord would appreciate that" We all know that priests know more than Rabis about God.
    They know almost as much as republicans.
    To be continued.......

5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

All ,right folks , nothing to see here....move along.....