Wooly Hollow State Park

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by warwagon, Apr 13, 2016.

1. warwagon

warwagon New Member

Last weekend I stayed at Wooly Hollow State Park for the first time.
    Bottom Line Up Front:
    Full Hookups $34 per night, nice wide long spots. Most (if not all) had shade. Clean bathrooms/showers. Friendly Staff, VERY little store for forgotten essentials. Did have Ice for sale. Swim beach, fishing dock, paddle boats, hiking trails and mountain bike trails. Pet friendly (on a leash) Will go back!

Check In/Out is at 3pm!! Yes, that wasn't a typo. It is great if no one is in your spot the night before because they let you arrive whenever if it is free. It is also great on the back end because you don't have to rush around to leave. Nearest town was less than 15 min drive.

There were 30 Full hook up slots and the rest were tent spaces. Most of the RV slips had tent pads. They all had the standard lantern post, table and fire ring. There were approx 10 slips you could get on the lake. Only 1 bathroom/shower in the middle of the circle of RV sites so within walking distance no matter which one you get. I didn't like that you either paid full price for full hook ups or cheap and get a tent pad with nothing. That is just the PUP camper in me that I just want some water and a little electricity!

Let me know if you have any questions.