Worn out part fell out of my crank?

Discussion in 'Lift Systems' started by fletcher4pa, Aug 5, 2018.

1. fletcher4pa

fletcher4pa Member

My daughter is using our pop up (they are purchasing it from us). A half circle (broken) piece of material about 1/4" thick fell out underneath the crank. The crank was still clicking with each wind. The other half fell out and now it now longer clicks and their is no "stop" to the crank. If will unwind by itself unless the safety bars are in. Anyone know what this part is called? I'm thinking maybe clutch or brake? Viking 2107ST
    Thanks,
    Kathy

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. myride

myride Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

Kathy....they make a Lil blue pill for that broken crank [A], not knowin the Viking system at all but sounds like your on the right track....washer type disc almost like a throw out bearing....and that would deffinately cause your no-click problem. I would think diagrams are available via Google. ..at least it will give you the proper name & a part number possibly.

3. myride

4. fletcher4pa

fletcher4pa Member

Lol on the lil blue pill :) Yes, it is a Goshen System. I've been digging about as well. I'll check out that diagram, I've been youtubing and googling without much success. Thanks!

5. myride

popupparts.Com should have what is broken....but you'll need to look elsewhere for the crank pill