WV - Chief Logan State Park

Discussion in 'West Virginia' started by DKraut, Jul 6, 2011.

1. DKraut

DKraut New Member

This past weekend was an experience. First we get to the park and discovered that somebody had swapped our site with full hook-ups to a site with water and electric only. Then the morning we left somebody had stolen the shower curtains from the restrooms. [?:~{] If the park had assigned the numbers on the sheets they couldn't be swapped. Definitely do not recommend staying there to anybody else. [!]

2. joet

joet Well-Known Member

If I had a reservation for a site with full hookups with the receipt in my hand, someone else would be moving. Most of the SP's in WV will assign numbers on the sheets
    This park does not have any security....too much traffic all hours of the nite. This park is only 3 minutes from me, there is cell service and when calling 911, the WVSP will show up quick!

3. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Without a doubt!

I'm not familiar with this place, do they give specific site numbers with reservations? I don't really understand how this system works when you can switch out sites like that.

4. joet

joet Well-Known Member

I made a resiveration back in Arpil, and mine has a site number on it.

5. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

In that case, there would have to be a confrontation. I would claim my site.

WV is my ♥ but I am not fond of the powers that be or the way things are run there. I could write a book about it so I won't get started. [;)]