Zephyr Cove, NV

Discussion in 'Nevada' started by ChocoChock01, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ChocoChock01

ChocoChock01 On the road aagaain See Rallies below;

[/color] – Privately Operated RV Parks & Campgrounds
    Hwy 50, Zephyr Cove, NV (775) 588-6644 (South Lake Tahoe)

Zephyr Cove campgrounds offer a variety of campsites that can accommodate anything from RVs to tents to pick up camping. RV sites have full hook ups with electric, water, sewer and coin-operated laundry.
    [/color]For those that prefer to rough it, Zephyr Cove has campsites for tents, tent trailers, and pickups. The campsites Include nearby water, restrooms, showers and coin-operated laundry.
    [/color]Haybale notes:
    [/color]We spent 2 nights there at Zephyr Cove, site 167. It was in the mid 20's at night, but we stayed warm. The Zephyr Cafe across the street was good food and priced accordingly. The bath house was the best I've seen. We used the Handicapped room as there was a shower/bench and toilet. I sprayed lysol all over the floor before showering (my DS will NOT wear shower shoes, you take shoes off to shower) when I stepped on the cement I was surprised that it was warm, almost toasty!! There was also a small laundromat. The 'ranger station' was no longer in operation, so you have to check in a cross the street at the gift shop by the Cafe. But overall I'd stay here again. [/size]
    [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/font]
    [/color]